Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Craft Retreat 1 - 2019 - Post#4

Hello, all you crafters out there...

This is my fourth and final post about the retreat we have just been on



We all had a brilliant time and are looking forward to the next one in June...

Just to round up - it is always great to meet up with friends (old and new), craft all weekend, chat, eat and drink, stay in pleasant surroundings, have time to get out and about...

We exchange swap books (you will find more information about these on the website), we have a raffle (lots of lovely prizes - crafty and general), and we have a sales table.

The sales table consists of our pre-loved items or anything crafty that we might have to sell.

I had some packs of plant pot/planter card kits to sell.
This is my example of how they might be used:


Nicola took some and her Brownies made these:



Jo took some and used them for an Easter Fayre.



Ina took some and 60 were made at her daughter's school!


I came home with a new stamp set - I will show you what I make with it soon!!


You will find more photos of the retreat on the facebook group...


Happy Crafting!


No comments: