Followers

Sunday 21 February 2021

Why not come and Zoom?

Why not join our Zoom sessions every fortnight?

I know for me they have been so important while enduring lockdowns...

We chat... and craft-along...

For the last few we have been including little workshop sessions. I think the first one was exploring scrap backgrounds with Mickey...


Next we had a doodle day with Ina...


This second picture shows work done by Ina's autistic students.


My workshop came next - making little boxes in time for Christmas.


And then we had Ann's rosette decorations - I saw things like this on sale for $25 each in the local market! I don't have a picture of Ann's demonstration model but here is one of Jo's makes after the event.



At the first Zoom in January we enjoyed Sheila's wax frottage technique. I, for one, made lots of backgrounds and they have come in very useful!! Here is Sheila's photo:



Next we had Jo's mini album...




And then Jan's Valentine slider card. Again I don't have a picture of Jan's example - but this was mine:



Then just last week we had Anne's mini tag/gift card album...




Why not come and join in the fun?

Happy Crafting!






2 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Thank you Sue, What would I do without you keeping this blog going? Sorry I've not joined in with the Zoom meetings too, I find it hard to get going in the evening at the moment. In fact I've found it hard to get going full stop during lockdown. Hopefully we will see the end of it soon. I love all the great work you've all been doing recently.

Sue xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely to hear from you, Sue! With the UK doing so well with the vaccination process, surely things will improve soon! But I have found crafting and this fortnightly catch up with old friends invaluable while enduring the lockdowns and restrictions for the last 11 months - and also the personal sadnesses. Some of us just sit there and enjoy the company... Others get stuff done! I must admit it is sometimes a trial getting up at the crack of dawn!!